BACR is a leading provider of concrete restoration services to the greater Chicagoland area.
Our concrete restoration services include:
- Surface Repairs: Surface scaling repairs utilizing leveling grouts and bonded overlays are installed to restore concrete surface deterioration from de-icing salts and other harsh elements and exposures.
- Partial Depth and Full Depth Slab Rehabilitation: Concrete delamination repairs utilizing conventional ready-mix concrete and pre-packaged repair products are installed by BACR’s professional journeymen, using “state-of-the-art” methods and techniques to provide durable concrete repairs.
- Vertical and Overhead Shotcrete Repairs: BACR’s ACI certified nozzlemen install pneumatically applied concrete to restore a wide variety concrete structures.
- Post-tension Tendon Repairs: Restoring post-tensioning tendons depends upon the type of problem the system is experiencing, as well as the type of post-tension system utilized in the original construction. Full and partial-strand replacement utilizing a variety of splicing techniques are performed.
- Precast Concrete Repairs: Cosmetic architectural repairs and structural repairs are performed to restore precast members to their original condition.
- Carbon-Fiber Strengthening: Carbon fiber strengthening is used as a cost-effective way to correct defects in the structural integrity of concrete beams, columns and slabs.