Exposure to the elements caused major deterioration to this historic landmark led to the following damage:
- Architectural concrete facade deterioration
- Architectural concrete column deterioration
- The north entry needed to be replaced
All work had to be done leaving as much of the existing structure intact as possible.
Bulley & Andrews Concrete Restoration provided the following services to repair the damage:
- Restored the building’s façade and columns
- Replaced the north entry door using today’s quality control standards and maintaining historic details