Provide overall management direction for projects and ensure that particular project objectives are accomplished within prescribed cost parameters and time frames.
Responsibilities & Duties Overview
- Monitor and control construction activity through administrative coordination with on-site Superintendent to ensure project completion on schedule and within budget.
- Confer with project staff to outline the work plan, assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority and review project status reports, modifying schedules and budgets as required to meet prescribed plans.
- Manage financial aspects of project contract to protect Bulley & Andrews’ interest while maintaining a good relationship with the Owner/Client.
- Prepare project reports for Senior Management, Owner Representatives, and other interested parties, as appropriate.
- Maintain liaison with Subcontractors, Architects, and Engineers to ensure construction activity supports the project schedule and Owner requirements.
- Provide administrative direction to project staff, authorizing additional staffing to projects as needed, resolving personnel problems as they arise and assuring a high level of staff development, training, and morale.
- Prepare subcontracts, schedules, and other required project documents as well as obtain proper certificates of insurance and executed documents whether they be Owner, Architect, Engineer, or Subcontractor/Suppliers.